Consumer trust in the organic label and the strength of the organic market depend on transparency and adherence to rigorous assurance methodologies. We want to raise the bar in collaboration with industry leaders, making it easier to eat sustainable, clean label foods.
Just as consumers want to know where their food comes from, we think it’s time for farmers to know where their food is going. We are removing barriers that make traditional supply chains opaque to create organic supply chains with full transparency and traceability.
Our values start within the company. We hold ourselves to the same rigorous standards we want to see the industry meet.
Organic Integrity Key Performance Indicators
Percentage of crop and ingredient suppliers meeting preferred food integrity threshold
Number of enrollees in the OTA Fraud Prevention Program
Organic food market CAGR
TRACEABILITY & TRANSPARENCY
- % Growth/Change in IP Sales
- Volume of food produced tied to farm-level Impact programs
- % of operating capacity with SQF Food Safety Certification
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY
- Incidence rate per man hours vs. industry
- Average training hours per employee
LOCAL, REGIONAL, OR NATIONAL PRODUCT SOURCING/ORIGINATION
- Percentage of customer requests met for local, regional or national product sourcing
- Number of suppliers by State/Province in U.S. and Canada
- Number of validated origin suppliers per country
- Number of regulatory agency findings of non-compliance with financial, environmental, human health and safety, food safety, and organic regulations